TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

A lady here where I live can only get 1 chanel on her flat

Customer Question
screen JA: What's the model number...
a lady here where I live can only get 1 chanel on her flat screen
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: she doesn't remember
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: she said everything else works
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't know her set up
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/8/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

1) What's the model number off the back of the flat screen?

2) How long has she owned it for and when did the issue occur?

3) What's connected to it (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)?

Please elaborate.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry icant get that information

Okay, then nobody will be able to solve this. I will opt out.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

I'd be happy to help with this, but it really is not possible to give any specific answers without some background info. If it would be easier to communicate, I can talk to you or her directly via phone to get that info. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician