TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a toshiba LCD TV model 40RF350U, and after approx 30

Customer Question
minutes the left side of...
i have a toshiba LCD TV model 40RF350U, and after approx 30 minutes the left side of the screen flickers and has weird color lines. Otherwise the TV works great
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you used another input like a DVD player does it do the same using that?do you have another input to try please?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it happens on all inputs including antenna
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will forward a photos in a couple minutes

Its very likey to be the t-con board do you think you can replace this yourself?I will provide all the support and on going support for you to do that please let me know

Anthony

Just to clarify the t-con board is a plug in board

let me know

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

I cant take a phone call at this time sorry that message is sent by the site

Please continue to text

So looking at the pic its either t-con or a bad panel what happens when you tap the panel?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can dig into and try to find the TCon board
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do you mean tap on the TCon board as it is covered by a piece or sheet metal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will try these ideas but do I pay now or when I figure out if this is the problem? Did I sign up for the monthly program or just one time question?

Yes I am pretty sure its where that plug is upper middle of the set

Please if you do order a replacement panel to order only by partnumber found on the original board I sent that link as an example of what board looks like

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is my 1st time using this program

I do not receive anything until you rate the answer positively if you do not want a subscripytion and think you have signed up I will let admin know once you rate the answer note question is open for 30 days

Rating bar is at the top of the page

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can i come back and rate this or do I have to do it now?

You can come back however I would prefer if you rated now just to clarify you are looking either at a bad t-con or bad panel here

Answer is 100% correct I will continue to provide info upto 30 days

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not mind paying this amount if the TCON board fixes it. If not, we will need to look further. I shoud be able to get this done in 10 days.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I prefer to come back, do I just log into my account and out in the order number?

The panel is not replaceable...its the screen .....no way odf checking or knowing that I am afraid

Bookmark this page

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the tcon board is replaceable on the toshiba, correct?

Yes it certainly is and is listed at suppliers try shopjimmy.com remember only to iuse partnumber from original board

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok, I will get back to you, thanks

Its one thing or the other t-con likely or panel

OK

A

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician