TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My picture turns off for no reason and doesn't come on again

Customer Question
unless I turn the TV...
My picture turns off for no reason and doesn't come on again unless I turn the TV off and then on again. This is a Sony TV
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/8/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

1) Can you get the model number off the back of this TV?

2) Roughly how old is the set and when did this occur?

3) Does the sound continue even when it loses picture- or no picture/no sound?

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Model number RM-YDO33
Age 8 yrs ???
Sound continues, no picture

Thank you, ***** ***** is the model number of the remote- not the model of the TV. Are you able to access the back of the TV at all? Or can you tell me if this is a Plasma, DLP, or LCD TV?

Louie, Technician