Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a 21" model westinghouse some 4or5 years old. MODEL #

Customer Question

have a 21" model westinghouse some 4or5 years old. MODEL # PT19H140S AND SERIAL # 5490V82105060. while it was playing on our kitchen counter (as usual) we bumped the cable box which is usually a matter of jiggling the connection. However we cannot reconnect and I am baffled by the touch controls on the right side of the set. I cannot get the sign-on option or any connection or a tv signal. I am sure of the cable connection but the controls on the side are baffling to me!!! they are symbols for:up,down,left,right,and two symbols which look like a keyboard and the other is power. Please tell me what I must do to reconnect...I cannot find my owners book...
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Does the power indicator light on TV lit or flash when plug TV power cord in?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, please press power button located on side panel of TV. There are few control buttons and last button is power button.

It would have sign like .. (|) .. on it.

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY i HAVE NO TIME TO WAIT ON HIM CANCEL THIS REQUEST FOR A CALL AND FOR SERVICE...i AM NOT SATISFIED!!
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Did you get above reply where I mentioned power button location to push it that should turn ON the TV?