TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a sharp model LC-60LE633U. It just flashes and it

Customer Question
does not turn on....
I have a sharp model LC-60LE633U. It just flashes and it does not turn on.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/3/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I cant take a call right now sorry that message is sent by the site

Are there any blinking lights on the front of the set please?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a sharp model LC-60LE633U. It just...
03 September 2016 01:58
No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No light . Only arrow blinking

The blinking arrow is very important it will be blinking long and short blinks please count those like 2 short 5 long as an example

Let me know

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
two blinks, then five blinks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Two slow blinks, then five fast blinks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You are making me wait for too long. I will write a bad review. I paid for service and I can't be waiting for 30 minutes for an answer. I signed on at 1.58 pm and it is now 2.25 pm.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
3 more minutes

I am sorry we have a site issue I sometimes do not see the replies sorry for that

OK I am not sure now if you want to continue?

Its no good me going on about this if you are going to rate me badly

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You need to respect my time

So which way do you want to go with this please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Refund my fee and we will be done. You asked for a simple question of flushes and I have been waiting for 45 minutes, Not good.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have not told me anything yet. My expectations was that you take few minutes and give me a diagnosis.
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.
Please reply back if you still need assistance with this TV question.
Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have not given me any response

Sorry about delayed reply, I was offline.

Let me repost the question for other experts because I may stay offline for today.

TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, This is Aric a different tech. The 2 short and 5 long blinks points to the panel power supply failing- which can be caused by either the power supply board, the LCD controller board (the t-con) or the panel itself of the TV failing. If you're looking to repair the set yourself, then you would need to either use a meter and test the 12 volt output on the power supply board- or a layman would replace that board. If the issue still occurs then the t-con needs to be replaced to determine if that is the cause, or if the LCD panel of the TV is faulty. If you're looking to go thsi route simply postback and I will search for links to those boards for you.

Alternatively, if this is not something you're comfortable with, then a shop will charge typically $200-$250 parts and labor to diagnose and swap the offending part- UNLESS it is the LCD panel in which case the TV is not repairable (cost of the panel is 80% of the cost of the TV). If you'd like you can use the link below to locate a shop in your area:

http://www.tvrepairpros.com

Other than that, I'm sorry for the bad news and wish there were a quick fix.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician