Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

New Smart Remote early understanding. During our first hour

Customer Question

New Smart Remote early understanding. During our first hour trying to pick up some programs from COMCAST, a need occurred from smaller picture on the TV, that was tried by my wife to change.
Without good understanding of the SMART REMOTE, the TV has function consistently for about a week, with female speech on the TV, to replace it by a loud female voice. That voice does not translate the female message into a different language that would actually work in line with the program. It just made some brief noise.
Our TV is: Model Code: UN60KU630DFXZA. Our problem was having limited understanding of use of the SMART REMOTE during the initial startup of the TV.
I have found little information in the very large collection within the E-MANUAL number of pages.
At this moment, it appears that the best approach might be to return this TV into its original factory settings, and then to handle the startup over again. During such a repeat ed action, there is a better chance of continuing in English language trying to avoid repeating the mistake made by my wife during the original start period.
Could you provide the information like the above approach, or perhaps describe the effort we need to understand, or supply the information we need to use to avoid further problems?
Harry Cordle
Email at following address, ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Harry, are you using the samsung tv remote, or a cable/satellite remote?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.