Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My sanyo model dp42841 is not coming on. ireplaced the power

Customer Question

my sanyo model dp42841 is not coming on. ireplaced the power baord and it flashes just like the old one
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello
Welcome

I am just reviewing the question be back in a min

Anthony

Is the powerlight blinking and pausing?or is it continuous blinking please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
blinking continuous

Its the main-board you need to replace the set is not booting

You need to get the back off the set, locate the mainboard thats the board with all the AV connectors on,now take the board out by unplugging it and unscrewing it from the chassis,look on the board for the part number this will be on a sticky label or etched on the board (you may need to try different codes on the board) then initially try www.shopjimmy.com, if they dont have it google the partnumber only, fitting is the reverse of taking out plug and play.

Let me know if you need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do not use the phone call option please continue to text thanks