TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I bought a vizio tv and am trying to connect my dish dvr to

Customer Question
the tv without any luck...
I bought a vizio tv and am trying to connect my dish dvr to the tv without any luck. Do I need a special adapter cable to connect with?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's brand new. I don't have a model number. It's a 55 inch flat screen.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any trouble shooting. I;ve just been plugging in the 3 plugs in the side of the tv. All I get on the screen is no signal.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/27/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
What is the model of the dish box?
Are you using the red/white/yellow cords?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am using the red/white/yellow cords.

What is the model of the tv?

This would be printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician