Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Screen is totally blue- power switch blinking, 2 days,

Customer Question

Screen is totally blue- power switch blinking
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 2 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reset , reset the cable box,
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: Just happened 2 days ago-- Mitsubishi 151
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: is there a charge?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome

I am currently reviewing your question thank you, ***** ***** in a couple of mins.

Anthony

I will need the full model number please found on the back of the set?thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
going to TV now

I do not use the phone call service myself however some other tech may take it in the meantime please continue to text (the site sent that message not me thanks) let me know the model thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you calling me

Not me but its on a board if someone does please continue to text thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to get. Sn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
100386

No that is the serial number I am referring to the model try again if you dont see it just let me know thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model LT 46153
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You ther
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model LT 46153
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you there??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anthony??

Here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this doesn't seem to be working?

Please understand there will be delays on replies whilst I compile info on the set thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok--

OK you say the screen is blue, if you press the model number of the sets own remote control does the menu comeup please?

Anthony

menu button

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO. it does nor react to the remote

Is the light blinking and pauseing like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks?let me know the blink code please or is it continuous

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was a constant blink-- I unplugged it a while ago but now I can't get it to turn on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will not power up from the remote or manual

OK at this point you do have a problem inside the set likely to be a mainboard or power-board issue if you are in a position to do work yourself with the set I will be happy to give you all the support and on going support you need to fix this yourself (question is open for 30 days) so let me know if you can, otherwise you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area.

If you need more help let me know I am sorry its nothing easier you have unplugged and thats a reset so no joy there work will need to be done

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok-- thanks for trying

Its not trying actually its a diagnosis of the problem this can only be resolved by work being carried out, many people have done this you see all the boards are plug in, so if you change your mind let me know

Please remember the rating so I get credited by the site thanks again note question open for 30 days

Anthony