TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 55 inch sanyo and it has been shutting off at

Customer Question
random what cuold be the...
I have a 55 inch sanyo and it has been shutting off at random what cuold be the problem
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 1 year and a halfmodel un60f6350af
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the cable company made sure it was not their equipment and i made sure the timer or sleep button was not engaged.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: sometimes it shuts off when applying volume or changing the channel
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/26/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

You posted a "Samsung" model number- not a Sanyo. Is this a Samsung you're referring to?

Also, does the set only shut itself off, or does it also click itself back on occasionally?

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?

Louie, Technician