TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We have a flat screen Panasonic that is two years old, it

Customer Question
came with the used RV...
We have a flat screen Panasonic that is two years old, it came with the used RV we bought. We can't get the aspect ration such that all of the picture is on the screen. Is there some other adjustment or setting?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Since we bought the RV four months ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Changing the aspect ratio to all the different settings, but the Full setting is the best but the picture is still too zoomed (big) for the screen.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That's it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/25/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think my wife just figured it out and it is fixed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She changed the aspect on the Dish receiver.

Great , tat satellite box also has a zoom , format ,aspect button on it

Happy tv

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

No problem , enjoy

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician