Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Same thing. Went out

Customer Question

Same thing. Went out
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome

I am currently reviewing your question thank you, ***** ***** in a couple of mins.

Anthony

Do you mean the set has gone off?its dead no lights lit on the front of the set?or do you have a light lit on the front of the set?if so what color is it please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No light
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is as if it became unpluged

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

A positive rating is appreciated note question is open for 30 days rating bar of stars is at the top of the page thank you

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it I'll just throw it away. Guess I just wasted 26 dollars stupid me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone could have told me that I figured it was the power board but thought I would get more help. It was a waste of time & money

I am only the messenger I am not sure about what you means here?I would provide you with all the help and on going support you need (question is open for 30 days) just let me know if you think you can do this, its no big deal really

Anthony