Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

My mom has a TC L32B6 Panasonic Viera, which isn't a great

Customer Question

My mom has a TC L32B6 Panasonic Viera, which isn't a great TV but of course now she wants Netflix on the TV, Is this compatible with Internet and wi-fi to get Netflix on the tv. She doesn't want to buy a new TV but may have too. Can Netflix be seen on this TV and if so how? Thanks Tom
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The TV itself cannot do this, as it does not support the App.

The easiest way for you to do this would be to get a Roku Stick which you can get here

https://www.roku.com/products/streaming-stick

You connect the Stick to the HDMI port on the TV, then you connect it to your wireless network (it will lead you on this once you connect it and is very straight forward).

Once done, she can then watch Netflix on this TV

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you