TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We have a 43" :L G Tele and we find the colour at times has

Customer Question
green patches on peoples faces...
We have a 43" :L G Tele and we find the colour at times has green patches on peoples faces and arms and wavy patterns on the screen as well as red patterns. this does not happen all the time. However it does seem to occur no matter which channel we try. Can it be adjusted to over come this problem?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Several weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: We live on the central coast NSW
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/24/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Does this seem to get better/worse as the tv warms up or stays the same and is random ?
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

How old is this tv ?

Are we talking about a plasma or lcd model ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel our membership

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

Louie, Technician