TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I connect a Sony STR-DE875 receiver to my Hitachi

Customer Question
LE55A6R9A? JA: Can you guesstimate how...
How do I connect a Sony STR-DE875 receiver to my Hitachi LE55A6R9A?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Just bought it yesterday. The exact model is noted above.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried connecting the wires differently between the receiver and tv
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/23/2016
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 1 year ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is Rusty. Connect your components to your TV using HDMI cables. Connect the digital audio output (orange) from your TV to the digital input on your receiver (also orange, on the bottom left of the back of the receiver).

In your TV menu, locate the audio section and turn the TV speakers off. Tune your receiver to the digital audio input, and you will have 5.1 surround.

TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 1 year ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you having problems with your connections between the receiver and TV?

Dan, Broadcast Engineer