TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Is Aquis sharp comparable with my-110788 air sixty Aquis

Customer Question
sharp2k smart tv...
Is Aquis sharp comparable with my-110788 air sixty Aquis sharp2k smart tv
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/23/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

You are asking if your Mohu - AIR 60 Outdoor antenna is compatible with your sharp aquos smart tv ?

If so then even though you did not give me the TV's model number , I can tell you the answer is yes absolutely , this will work .

Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help setting this up .
Thank you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician