Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Had a COMCAST Technician come to my house and + changed

Customer Question

hI had a COMCAST Technician come to my house and + changed wires arpund and now I can't get Netflix.
Can you help me get NETFLIX Back on my TV
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sony TV. Additionally, please describe how the TV is connected to the Internet using what kind of cable(s) and/or device(s).