Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Yesterday I switched on my TV- a Quasar - and the screen

Customer Question

Yesterday I switched on my TV- a Quasar - and the screen showed a message to press OK, which I did (repeatedly) Nothing happened except for nice pictures and I couldn't switch on or off with the remote. Finally I called ATT and spoke with someone who talked me through about 30 minutes of instruction which ended with me getting one picture but still unable to use the TV normally. Finally, I was told I need a new remote and it would be shipped August 24. This morning I have an email notification, mentioning a bill. There was absolutely no talk of payment last night so I'm concerned what's in store. I had this exact same problem a couple of years ago and the technician talked me through the problem in a matter of a few minutes. I'd appreciate being able to talk to someone about this. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.

Hi Helen, I will send you an offer so We an talk on the phone about this and hopefully clear up your concerns.

Please accept the offer and I will call you immediately.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Hi Helen, if you dont want the call thats ok too, we can work this way I will try to help you this way.