Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Bravia Smart TV: Applications Menu/ Internet Browser/page is

Customer Question

Bravia Smart TV: Applications Menu/ Internet Browser/page is stuck is on "how to find my model #" page.
"Return" button does nothing
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Please unplug the TV, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and release. Wait a full minute then plug the TV back in and power it on. Let me know if you have the same problem please.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you do have the same issue, then please reply back with the rough age of the TV and exactly what you see on the screen right now please.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Is the power button on the right hand side of the TV not working for you?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Look on the right of your set- there's a bunch of buttons- the POWER button is right above the two USB ports. If you can't find them let me know.