Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I just got a samsung curve uhd i was plugging on my mini one

Customer Question

i just got a samsung curve uhd i was plugging on my mini one connect to tv it shut off i unplug it and plug back in it came on but the mini one connect say check my cables so i un plug every thing and redid it pand plug the mini one connect to tv that and tv shut off. now a red blinking light
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: i got delivery lastnight and yes did i unplug it the first to times and came back on but the third time it wouldnt
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unpluging and dis connect every thing
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: it was new
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
un40ju7500f
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

For one thing you cannot connect those while the power is on .

Ty to reboot both again by unplugging the power 10 minutes or so and while they are unpowered now connect your cables and try it again .

If the tv doesn`t come back on and still blinks then use the phone offer I`m about to send you , it would be a better idea than typing down further here

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If that reboot does the trick then great , let me know and/ or please take the time to rate positively , otherwise I will tell you how to proceed