TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It qas turned off one night then wont turn back on, it was

Customer Question
it qas turned off one...
it qas turned off one night then wont turn back on
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: it was turned off one night then it wont turn back on. the power light in the front of tv is on but that's it. I tried doing the unplugging it holding down power button and a tried a different outlet but nothing is allowing it to turn on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: its a Westinghouse , I couldn't find a tear for it but I beleave I got it in 2006. yes I unplugged it for a day. I have model #
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I left it unpliged for a day ..changed outlets & I did this unplug it for 10 sec,,,turn it on hold down the power button for 1 minute then try to turn it on
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/14/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Were there any power surges or storms?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Louie, Technician