TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The same thing is going on, blink code, thats it, The thread

Customer Question
http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/7lt8e-hi-i-panasonic-tc-p50s1-plasma-tv-2009.html JA: How long has this...
http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/7lt8e-hi-i-panasonic-tc-p50s1-plasma-tv-2009.html
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: the same thing is going on
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: blink code, thats it
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The thread I linked above has same simptoms but no resolution :(
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/14/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Are you saying you have the exact same blink pattern as the question above?

2) Is yours the EXACT SAME model number TV?

3) Are you a technician, or are you just trying to find out what it would cost to repair the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1- yes
2 -yes
3 - not a tech, but may attempt fixing it myself (engineer)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the similarity is complete, minus opening the box and measuring voltages
the tv has to remain unplugged for a while, many minutes, to produce the blink codes

Okay, the 10 blink code is the most general code Panasonic has- it literally points to nothing specific. Mainbaord triggers the 10 blinks by monitoring the power board, SC SD and SU boards. The question above gives very good detail as well as test points to fix the problem- it is conclusive and all the info needed is right there in that question. That said, I'm assuming you have a meter and have run through the checks that the previous tech indicated?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have a meter, but have not opened the box
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the thread is NOT conclusive
the problem was nor resolved

I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out of the question. It is now open for other experts to view and assist.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.
Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi Shahid

Hi, please assemble the TV, replug all connectors etc and lets troubleshoot the issue.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is assembled
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it produces 10 blink code

OK, please unplug the TV and remove connectors SS11 and SS33 from the SS board. Plug in the TV and press the power button on TV and check..

Does the TV power up and stay on?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this will take more time than I have right now, I will try this later today

No problem, we can continue it later at your convenient time.

Thanks.

Louie, Technician