TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just bought a new vizio and I cannot get it to

Customer Question
wide-screen. Help...
I just bought a new vizio and I cannot get it to wide-screen. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/12/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Who is your tv channel provider?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mike, this is for my sister . She has called Costco where she bought it and they told her to get an app and I can't make her listen to ask you. I am mad that she will not call. Please do not charge my American express card. I am so sorry. She is so stubborn and it can never be this difficult to get wide-screen. No one would buy a new TV. Thank you. I would have made it easy but she will not.
Thanks for being their. I have one also and will certainly use you if I have problems.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For being there. Sorry for grammatical error.

I will be available here when you are ready to proceed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks so much. Maybe she will get tired of accomplishing nothing.

you're welcome

Louie, Technician