TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Samung television, and the picture runs off the

Customer Question
screen. I have just connected...
I have a Samung television, and the picture runs off the screen. I have just connected up Apple TV, and the picture and words run off the screen. I have a remote control devise that seems to have some button for increasing and decreasing picture size, so picture doesn't run off screen, but I don't know what I am doing. Can you help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/10/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Anything else connected to this tv beside the apple tv ?
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi: Im sorry. I will have to get help to move TV out in order to look at the back. I thought that the remote device with the button P.size would be the answer.

Yes it is the correct button but those Samsung do have different size options depending on the model .

Never mind the model for now then

Are you able to find a size that will give you a full screen (within the screen) picture if you press it repeatedly ?

Normally the 16:9 or JUST or FULL aspect ratio of the tv will do it , specifically the 16:9 but I don't know if your model has that

Can you see that 16:9 aspect ratio when you press the Psize repeatedly ?

Do you have anything else or just the apple tv box connected to this tv ?

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician