TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Aharp Aquis LC65E77UM SN:918822594 Aux Power Supply DPS

Customer Question
Aharp Aquis LC65E77UM SN###-##-#### Aux Power Supply...
Aharp Aquis LC65E77UM
SN###-##-####
Aux Power Supply DPS 485BP-1 A Rev:00F
SN:Bi8W0936019753
Main 485 BP A
SN:B17W0935010858
Trying to trouble shoot DPS power supply what are voltages on power supply boards? Do you have a schematic?
After lightning strike power button flashes does not come on. Back of TV is off. I am at work now and when I get home I would like to isolate problem and need help.
Thanks Randy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Unplugged set for 10 minutes problem remains Power and Optical sensor Led flash but no power.
8/8/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Randy,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Pete -- That is Sharp not Aharp!

I understand :)

After damage from a lightning strike, the TV set may have multiple faults...

To troubleshoot this, you can download the full service manual and schematic from:

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/917096/Sharp-Lc-60e77un.html

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi Randy,

I noticed you haven't rated my service yet - is there anything else you need?

Let me know...

Thanks,
Pete.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Pete, Electronic Engineer