Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My new smart tv i just moved i put in new wifi password and

Customer Question

my new smart tv i just moved i put in new wifi password ***** set up for cable also. it was working great now for some reason it says my tv is not connected when i try to use hula or netflix but when i check it is actually connected. what am i doing wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you, Jennifer.

Could I get the full model number of the tv, please?

Do you get a specific error code/number when you open the apps?
Does any other app work on it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Jennifer?