Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

TV can turn on but can't do anything, just have the LG logo

Customer Question

TV can turn on but can't do anything, just have the LG logo screen on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

This is caused by a defective Main board, which will have to be replaced. If you are good with tools and wiring connectors, reply back here and I can help you attempt a DIY repair. Otherwise a repair shop will be needed. I can also help you locate a trusted repair shop if you supply your zip code.

Let me know how you want to proceed and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks