TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Both Comcast and WOW have been telling me my TV is "dying.

Customer Question
When I turn the set...
Both Comcast and WOW have been telling me my TV is "dying. When I turn the set on the ON button turns to green flickers and then green comes on.. However, I have no picture or sound . If I repeat these steps (red to green) three or four times, the tv more than often starts right away. And I have a beautiful picture. When I turn the set off and want to start it the next day, I have to go through the "red and green" again. Sometimes it takes an hour and other times 10 minutes.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/2/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , i will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

How old is this tv ?

Can you check the model again please , this one is not a lg model number

Louie, Technician