TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a sharp aquos wuattron 3D. The power button is

Customer Question
I have a sharp aquos...
I have a sharp aquos wuattron 3D. The power button is flashing. It flashes twice pauses then flashes five more times quickly
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is 2 1/2 years old. Where do I find what the exact model is?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Holding the volume down and channel down button as I plug the TV back in
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back cover of TV?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Getting it now

OK, take your time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LC-70LE755U

Thanks, ***** ***** sent me phone call offer which would cost you $26 extra, please confirm you want phone call assistance or if you prefer to troubleshoot here in text chat.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We can try chat first!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will it take you this long between each reply?

Yes, typing the info for you that takes couple of more minutes.

OK, power light on TV flashes twice pauses then flashes five more times quickly is an error code that indicates Panel 12V supply failure, it means t-con board isn't getting 12V supply or t-con board isn't working, possible causes are either power supply board isn't sending out 12V to t-con board OR LVDS cable between t-con board and main board is misaligned or has got bad contacts OR t-con board itself has been failed and causing the problem.

You would need to remove back cover of TV to access inside. Reconnect LVDS flat ribbon cable between t-con and main board. If problem persist then check 12V at t-con board with multimeter, if volts appear even for a second then replace t-con board. Please check with following board supplier to get replacement t-con board if you have plan to do-it-yourself..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=LC-70LE755U

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just lost my job, and spent all my extra money for you to tell me nothing. I'm very disappointed.

I'm sorry about it, I diagnosed the problem and gave you all the info to proceed. I'm unable to put my hands on your TV from here to check and replace any board/ part through internet.

I hope you'll understand my limitations.

Thanks.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician