TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 65" inch sharp tv I've had since May 2012. This

Customer Question
month now no picture or...
I have a 65" inch sharp tv I've had since May 2012. This month now no picture or sound but all I get is a very dark blue screen. Is it worth fixing?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello Brenda and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to cancel. I only wanted a one time question answered. Please cancel this request
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your time but I cancel this request goodbye.

You haven't signed up any monthly subscription so far, it will be one time charge for this question, however, contact customer service through link on home page for any billing query/ assistance.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I'm not happy with you trying to get more monthly money out of me. I'm on a fixed income and that is not what I asked for. Do not charge anything to my card

I do not charge any money, I'm a TV tech here to answer your TV question. If you get any promotion offers.. that are sent by website system and not by me.

Thanks.

Louie, Technician