TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just bought a sylvania under-cabinet tv model #SKCR2706BT-

Customer Question
B and the unit works...
I just bought a sylvania under-cabinet tv model #SKCR2706BT- B and the unit works but what i need to know is how i can get the tv to work i have a visual but i cant get any stations. do i need cable put on this tv i just wanted a regular tv in the kitchen i really dont need cable on this tv
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

It should work with an antenna?do you have an antenna?in any case it will need a signal to it either from a box or at the very least an antenna....

Let me know

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician