TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Tried to reset my controls,mess up now wont do anything cant

Customer Question
change channels or turn off JA...
tried to reset my controls,mess up now wont do anything cant change channels or turn off
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: sanyo,model DP26640
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reset controls & mess up
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/28/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.
Thanks.

- What controls you were trying to reset?

Louie, Technician