How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shahid Your Own Question
Shahid, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 11036
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
Type Your TV Question Here...
Shahid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a pioneer elite 151fd and I have to temporarily use

Customer Question

I have a pioneer elite 151fd and I have to temporarily use the analog left and right out in the back of the set to control an amplifier, I need to be able to adjust the volume out on this, hopefully it's not fixed
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's the last pioneer elite kuro model 151fd made in 2008 I believee
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been using the analog outputs to a headphone amplifier which has it's own volume control and Now I need to use the outputs for an amp and speakers.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Unfortunately Audio Out terminals of TV provide fixed level audio signal and there is no option in TV menu to make it variable to control the connected amplifier through TV volume control.

Isn't the connected amplifier has its own volume control?

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.