How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony_Infotech Your Own Question
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 14880
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
Type Your TV Question Here...
Anthony_Infotech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Excuse my ignorance, but, I'm trying to set up my

Customer Question

Good Morning! Excuse my ignorance, but, I'm trying to set up my LC-50N6000U for the first time. I have an electrician coming this morning to put a recepticle behind the wall mount. Can you tell me what other cable I will need to connect the TV to my cable box? I'm assuming an HDMI. I know we will need the coaxial cable fron the cable connection, but, wasn't sure what I need for the cable box to the TV. Sorry for the stupid question!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.



Cable box to the TV is usually HDMI however it depends what cable box you have other than HDMI then it may be RCA of red\green\blue (component video)however I am pretty sure that you will need a HDMI lead instead you can get a good quality one from radio shack or similar

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you their is a rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you


Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this please?

If all is well could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** only way the site will release payment to me thanks again