Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I can have chanel 3, A week Ago, I have fios cable I used

Customer Question

I can have chanel 3
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: A week Ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have fios cable I used their remote control
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. I need more information to help you here.

All I can see is you have Fios and "I can have channel 3", what does that mean exactly?

Also, to proceed- I need the following info:

1) What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) How long have you had FIOS?

3) What exactly do you see on your TV screen?

4) How is the FIOS box connected (using HDMI, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

No I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site sends that offer to you automatically- it's not anything I have any control over. Please simply reply back to the info requested here to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tell the expert to call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I'd be happy to help you here or by phone if you prefer.

If you have not done so already, can you please reboot your cable box by unplugging power to it for 60 seconds.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Note:

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help with this?