How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 44442
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your TV Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a Coby TFT LCD widescreen TV. Model number TF TV 4025.

Customer Question

Have a Coby TFT LCD widescreen TV. Model number TF TV 4025. It was recently stolen but was fortunately returned. However, the power cord from electrical wall outlet to TV was missing. Where can I order or get a replacement?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Your Coby TFTV4025 uses a standard 3-pong IEC power cord which is the same kind used for a PC, Playstation and many other household items. This cord can be purchased at Radio Shack, or can be ordered from the link below for your set if you'd like:

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

We do not sell or carry any parts directly, as this is a pay for information site only, but the source above is where you can order it for $10 if you'd like.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?