Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

When I try to watch programs on Netflix, YouTube, or Hulu,

Customer Question

When I try to watch programs on Netflix, YouTube, or Hulu, the program starts, then stops and buffers before getting various ERROR messages. This is one such- V1BOAXdZg9EPJbLW.
If I tap the choice button on the remote twice, the program will restart and play. It buffers when the setting is on auto play, as well. What is going on? Sometimes the error statement says there is a problem with the network. Is that my WiFi provider? I have AT&T. Also, I can watch the desired programs on my iPad without a problem at the same time it is buffering on my Smart TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, turn it ON and check?

- If problem persist then run network setup to establish fresh wifi connection to router and check how it goes.

Please reply back with the result.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unplugged for ten minutes- no change. The fixes you recommend are the same ones done by the tech that checked the junction box and installed the new gateway in my home. I have rebooted the service several times. The problem still continues.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me repost the question for other experts to have a look on this issue to assist you further.

I'm option out to respost the question.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Is it possible to connect the router to TV through hard wire (Ethernet cable into LAN port of TV) and run wired network setup to see if TV still buffers on video streaming services?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER I GOT FROM YOUR SERVICE. I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM ON MY OWN. INTERNET SPEED WAS TOO SLOW. WILL REQUEST A REFUND!