Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tv turns off light blinks, 65 in Diamond, Noting yet, No,

Customer Question

Tv turns off ***** *****ght blinks
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: 65 in Diamond
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Noting yet
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Can you please get me the full model number found on the back of the set?it may start WS or WD thanks

Anthony