Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Right side display on my Sony BRAVIA LCD Digital Color TV

Customer Question

Right side display on my Sony BRAVIA LCD Digital Color TV KDL-46XBR5 is dark, cannot see properly
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is it like this with other inputs?like a DVD player for example, do you have anything like that to try?this is just a test thanks

Let me know

Anthony

If you can't perform that check that is no problem just let me know please

Anthony

Its been a few hours\days now since you submitted your question however I have not seen any replys here what you need to do is just reply back here their will be a box for you to type in and just let me know the info above please and we just move on a step at a time, its and info gathering exercise about your issue then an answer or conclusion.

Let me know please

Anthony