TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Trying to hook up fire stik and input button won't work, all

Customer Question
trying to hook up fire...
trying to hook up fire stik and input button won't work
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: all morning
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No just anxious to get fire stick connected
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Panaconic model#TC-L32G1
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/16/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am assuming you mean the INPUT button on the remote if so (and as a test) is their a INPUT button on the set itself if so does that work?

Anthony

TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician

can you explain is it the buttons on the TV or the buttons on the firs stick remote that aren't responding?

ALso do you get any info about the fire stick with you tune your set to that input?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I give up Please cancel

Hi, I can help, please be patient and we will get this working for you .

I just need to know if the remote that came with the fire stick is the trouble, or the TV remote etc?

Please explain.

Otherwise I will cancel this for you ;-)

Thank you and have a great weekend in any case ;-)

Tech Michael

Please I do apologize we are at cross purposes here masterfixit should NOT be answering this when I have already put in a request for info and I will report this

So if you please reply back with the info I asked for we can move on with this thank you

Anthony

Louie, Technician