TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My sound on my LG 32LK450 seems to have stopped working. I

Customer Question
can play back sound if...
My sound on my LG 32LK450 seems to have stopped working. I can play back sound if I have something on my computer but no sound when I watch TV. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/12/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

We find software glitches within the box can cause this

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post

Any issues let me know please

Thanks again

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No that did not work. Still no sound.

If the sound from your computer is working it rules out the TV by 90%

So if reboot did not work if the lead is hdmi swap it from the box to the TV, if that does not work try another input like a DVD,this will rubber stamp the TV as being good and you will then need to call your provider to swap the box

Let me know if you need more help

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician