TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Number UN40F5500AFXZA remains on channel 8 consistently and

Customer Question
on the same volume, even though...
number UN40F5500AFXZA remains on channel 8 consistently and on the same volume,
even though new batteries are in the remote control and will not turn TV on or off.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/12/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To clarify, the tv will not respond to the remote at all?
Will the tv respond to the tvs on onboard buttons?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no by remote, and my TV does not have any bottons

Your tv does indeed have onboard buttons.

There is a single "joystick" type controller, on the back of the tv, at the lower right corner.

Pressing and holding that button respectively controls power and input, pressing it up/down or left/right can control channel and volume.

Do you need more help with this?

Louie, Technician