TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The picture on my TV is blurry. We had a severe storm a few

Customer Question
The picture on my TV...
The picture on my TV is blurry. We had a severe storm a few hours ago. I have a DISH satellite.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: It's a Samsung smart TV I purchased a couple of years ago. Where do I locate the make/model number? No problems with the unit before this.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything recommended on line. Model No. UN 60ES6100F
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/12/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for your trouble here, to rule out any box or dish issue (the LNB on the dish can get damaged) please try another input like a DVD player, if that is OK the problem is very likely to be a signal issue, that includes the dish the box.

Let me know how that check works out please

Anthony

How is this check working out please?

Anthony

If the penny has dropped here could you please rate the answer \info positive please with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thanks again

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician