TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My tv shut off and won't come back on but the light is still

Customer Question
on on the front JA: What's...
My tv shut off and won't come back on but the light is still on on the front
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: It's an akai 55" projection
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I unplugged it for a while
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/12/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Do you need assistance with this question?

Thanks.

Louie, Technician