TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

On the VIZIO D-Series D48-D0, 48" Led SmArt TV can I disable

Customer Question
the Wi-Fi and the ETHERNET...
the Wi-Fi and the ETHERNET 802.11n, because I want to still use my existing Google Fiber
Wi-Fi and Google Internet ports?
I realize I give up many of the Smart features-- interested in a current TV with 3 HDMI Ports and
1 USB Port with this size screen at
this very good price.
Ruben Longwell
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/12/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ruben.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are wanting to do.

Are you asking about changing the settings on an existing tv, or are you asking for recommendations about choosing a new model?

Do you need more help with this?

Louie, Technician