How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Master Fix It Your Own Question
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Master Fix It is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a repig 4/09/2016 from h h gregg in sarasota fl.Lg

Customer Question

i bought a repig 4/09/2016 from h h gregg in sarasota fl.Lg studio Sr #502krbyo9669.I also purchased a extended warrenty policy.The fan cooling the uper food unit went bad. I called the warrenty firm. The came out and then ordered the part. They came out today with the wrong part. We have been without are refeg for about three weeks. Now they say it will be another week at least. Can i get a new refeg?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I would certainly tell them you are really upset!

And demand a new fridge as this is totally unacceptable!

Tell them you will take this to court, that should get them moving in the right direction for you ;-)

I can also contact them for you if you like, Im pretty good at this sort of thing lol;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you


Tech Michael