Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My T.V. is: 1080p, LC-43LB371U. I have hardly gotten it to

Customer Question

My T.V. is: 1080p, LC-43LB371U. I have hardly gotten it to work since I bought it about three months ago. Can't get all of the channels. When I turn it off, I have to start from scratch to get a picture, i.e. select a channel. Recently, I was watching and the screen went black and would not come back on. Every time I turn it off I have to go through the whole sequence of selecting the different steps. Sometimes it comes on and sometimes not. I'm not able to get some channels that I got at first.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is the set a NEW one?

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Let me know if you bought the set new too please

Anthony

I see you have viewed my request for info ,if you do not understand this please let me know and please be sure to reply back here ONLY do not send emails

Anthony