TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Our Sanyo, which is less than two years old, has developed a

Customer Question
dark shadow on one side JA...
Our Sanyo, which is less than two years old, has developed a dark shadow on one side
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: One year, nine months old and it is dp42d24
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/11/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having problems here ,if you use another input like a DVD player for example or a game is it the same with that?

Anthony

Please let me know if you need help thank you

Anthony

Louie, Technician