TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Model TC-P50ST30: Power light blinks 10 times, then off

Customer Question
Model TC-P50ST30: Power light...
Model TC-P50ST30: Power light blinks 10 times, then off for 5 secs., blinks 10 times...
Powered direct to wall outlet w/o strip.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/11/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, I can help you with this, just as an outline of what you need to do, this issue can be one of 4 or 5 boards so you are just a bit unlucky with that as this code can be the most awkward to diagnose, however you will need to have\use a meter (volt-ohm) and be prepared to get a board(s) out and replace so that being said let me know if you think you can do this thanks, ***** ***** provide support and on-going support, note question is open for 30 days

Anthony

Do you still require help with the question you asked please?

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician