Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. You posted the part number of the speakers on the sides of the TV. We need the following info to help you:
1)What is the model number on the sticker on the center of the back of the TV itself?
2) What exactly are you trying to connect to the set (be specific: Cable Box using HDMI cable, etc.)?
3) What exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?
4) Is the power light on the TV blinking?
Okay the TU-PT700U is the Media box the TV requires. How exactly is the cable box connected to that?
Also, elaborate on "nothing shows on the TV"- is the power light lit or does the set appear completley "dead"?
I cannot take a phone call, but you can use that extra services function on the site and perhaps another expert will pick it up?
I am requesting specific information since I am not there to see what you have connected to what or what the TV is doing exactly. Please write down the answers to these specific questions so we can proceed.
1) What is the Brand and Model off of the front of the cable box?
2) Is the Panasonic Media Receiver Box connected to the TV currently?
3) What EXACTLY do you see on the TV right now as far as signs of life (is the power light lit, blinking, or out completely)?
4) What happens when you press the power button on the TV?
You didn't reply back to anything else that I asked so therefore I cannot help. I will opt out and open the question up.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Sharon.
If you still need help with this, I'd be happy to assist you either here or by phone.
To start, you should have coax from a wall jack to the cable box, then another set of connections (component, composite, etc) from the cable box to the media box.
The media box connects to the tv with 2 separate cords, a black and a white. Can you please verify the current arrangements for me?
Do you need more help with this?